With a little love and care your jewellery can last a lifetime. So here a few handy tips to help you along the way!
- When not being worn jewellery should be kept in separate air tight containers or bags. This prevents them from scratching each other.
- Remove your jewellery before showering or swimming.
- Keep your jewellery from coming into contact with lotions or perfumes. Ideally leaving your jewellery till last when getting ready.
- All jewellery will benefit from a small/quick clean every now and again. Wash/clean in warm soapy water and use an old soft toothbrush to get into any hard to reach areas if needed. Gently rinse and leave to air dry.
- Gently buffing with a polishing cloth will also bring your jewellery back up to a nice shine. Be careful with silver with a matt finish as this will eventually shine your jewellery up to a polished finish.